The A-Z of parenting resource as told by all your favourite #PBloggers.
Here at the Student Support Centre we pride ourselves on putting family life first and with this in mind our team decided to create a resource that brought all like-minded parents together to express the ups and downs they’ve experienced since becoming a parent.
With this in mind we’ve created an informative resource that we’d like to invite all you parents and guardians -new or old- to take a look at.. and don’t be afraid to tweet us and let us know if there are any we missed off:
A huge thanks to all the amazing parent bloggers that got involved in this project, we couldn’t have done it without you!
- Kendall – http://lifebreathpresent.com/
- Jodie – http://lifewithpinkprincesses.co.uk/
- Sammy– http://handbagsnsnotrags.co.uk/
- Jodie – http://budgetmumof3.com/
- Becky – http://www.cuddlefairy.com/
- Louise – http://pinkpearbear.com/
- Vicki – http://honestmum.com/
- Joy – http://pinkoddy.co.uk/
- Digital Mums – http://digitalmums.com/
- SSC – http://www.student-support.co.uk/