How can The Student Support Centre help my family?
At some point, most of us consider extra tuition for our children. Maybe they are falling behind at school or not reaching their full potential. There is so much to choose from it can be quite confusing.
First, you need to decide exactly what you are looking for. Do you just want your children to have extra practice or are they constantly asking you for help then practice is probably not enough.
The Student Support Centre offers an education programme that puts a virtual one to one tuition teacher in your house seven days a week – a teacher who will explain and re-explain the how and the why of each step of the learning process in maths, English and reading.
Your Family Benefits
- May be a cost effective alternative to expensive home tutors
- Covers maths, English and reading for children aged 4 – 17
- Fits in with family life
- Designed to be used by all the family
- Develops your knowledge of teaching methods used in schools today
- We provide every child with their own textbooks, exercise books, learning aids and The Ladder of Success wall chart (materials and content may vary as our course advisor will work with the family to identify where a programme for your children should start)
Your Children Benefit
- Virtual teacher in your home 7 days a week
- Boosts their confidence and enthusiasm
- Programmes based on each child’s strengths and weaknesses
- Builds a solid foundation for academic success
- Working at their own pace with no peer pressure
- Lessons are 100% UK National Curriculum based
- Uses methods used in schools today so no conflict with school work
Paul, Dagenham - October 2016
Student support is a great program for all our children.
My kids have been so confident in all their school work ever since they started this program.
Thank you to everyone that create the idea of student support!!
Charlotte, Hertford - April 2016
Jessica is enjoying the programme and is delighted when she gets 100% in her exercises.
The support that we are getting is very good and I like the regular phone calls to check that all is OK.
Jason, Stevenage - April 2016
This package is superb, it is set out at a comfortable pace and is taught in a simplified manner. There were some early building blocks that our children had missed due to changes within the school, this was causing issues as the topics got more advanced. In only six weeks we could see the gaps starting to be filled and have already had positive feedback from the school
Anita, Crawley - April 2016
The Student Support programme is very thorough and is giving my son a very secure knowledge of his Maths and English. He enjoys working on the material and doing the tests and the end of term assessments
Joanne, Liverpool - February 2016
This programme is ideal for my son as he is disabled and would be unlikely to find a tutor with an accessible house so this suits us perfectly. He an go at his own pace and feel confident in his understanding in lessons in school.